Sunday, June 25, 2006

A New Start

Well, I'm done with high school. It's weird, since I've been in school all my life, and now it's done. I mean, sure, there's college and all, but yeah...It's been a pretty laid-back summer. I got the latest Sims2 Expansion pack and I'm helping run my former school's summer guard practices, but that's about it. Our internet is down at home, so my updates will be sparse since I have to get to a coffee shop to use the internet.
That's where I am right now. A local coffee shop. Unfortunately I haven't gotten my own laptop yet, so I have to use my mom's, and of course my brother had to come too. So he's here being absoloutly annoying. We've been here for 2 hours, one for my mom to use the net, and the other for my brother. Now it's my turn, and he's all "can you take me home and come back and get her?" and "can I walk home?" He seriously needs to shut up. His insessant chatter is the most obnoxious thing in the world.
There's not really much more to say. I just needed to vent.
-K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home